If your website or blog isn’t generating the results you’d like it to, I can help.
- Maybe you’re getting lots of traffic to your site, but aren’t getting the number of sales you’d like.
- Or maybe you’re struggling to attract the right kind of customer to your site.
- You might even be trying to get your audience more engaged with your site.
I can help you with all that and more.
It really doesn’t matter how brilliant your site looks, if it isn’t set up properly to convert traffic it’s effectively useless. The report Logan did for me was incredibly useful in showing not only the areas where my site wasn’t delivering but the simple changes needed that will be the difference that makes the difference. Well worth the investment.
– Tim Brownson, A Daring Adventure
Research shows you have only 1/20th of a second for your website to make an impact with visitors. Does your site make the grade? Does it kickass, or are you losing visitors? Concerned that your site isn’t as “search engine friendly” as it should be? Is your website generating the number of sales you’d like? Is it bringing you a steady stream of new prospective customers? If not, then this package is for you. You provide me with your website address and the URLs for any blogs, forums, or social media pages you have. Once I receive everything, I’ll conduct a full website review and search engine visibility audit of your site, and will provide you with a comprehensive report of my findings that will include specific, actionable steps you can take to make your website more effective.
Here’s some of what my comprehensive site review will tell you about your website:
- Your site rank score using five different benchmarks
- Whether or not the color scheme of your site sends the right psychological message
- An overview of your competitors’ websites including an analysis of areas their sites have weaknesses that you can take advantage of.
- Keywords your competition is using that you’re not.
- An evaluation of your site’s design, identifying areas that could be enhanced for better effectiveness.
- Identification of your site’s focal points and analysis of how they can be used to increase conversion.
- A list of action steps you can take to improve your site’s performance.
- And a lot more.
Ready to find out how you can rock the socks off your website and make it more effective?
Awesome, let’s do this.