- Statistic referenced in the video
- "One Rocker’s Story" – The story of my career.
- "32 Things You Didn’t Know About Logan"
OK, first off (big disclaimer here) Logan is my pen name. My real name doesn’t matter because you’d misspell it anyway (everyone does) and there’s a shitload of guys that have the same name as me. The important thing is you’re getting the pure, unadulterated version of me, and the benefit of my considerable expertise. So, yeah, let’s talk about that…
- I have over 15 years of expertise under my belt.
- I own a small branding and marketing communications company in Michigan.
- I’ve won four major graphic design awards.
- I’m a regular judge for three international design competitions.
- I’ve helped both solopreneurs and national organizations revitalize their brands and rock their marketing.
- I’m also one of the very few professionals you’ll find in my industry that is equally amazing as a designer, marketer, photographer, web designer, copywriter, and have the technical skills to back that up.
- The things I can do with Photoshop should require a license.
- I am 100% self-taught, and have busted my ass for years to learn everything I know and get this good at what I do.
- I’m insanely creative yet very picky about my work.
- My clients love working with me because I get shit done when I say I will, and help them do things they never thought they could.
As I write all this it dawns on me that by now you’re probably thinking I’m a little cocky and arrogant. Surprisingly not. Actually I’m a little goofy at times, love a good laugh, and there’s no explaining my eccentric taste in music. If Johnny B. Truant is right when he says you have to be a little crazy to be successful, then I guess I’m destined for greatness.
Other than that, I’m a pretty down to earth guy in his mid-30s that likes to drive his Camaro too fast, play his music too loud, and loves spending time on the pistol range practicing his marksmanship. If you want to know more about me and my career, you can check out the post “One Rocker’s Story.”
So enjoy the site, make use of the information, and feel free to let your hair down and have a good time.
Disclaimer regarding affiliate links and crap like that
OK so here’s my take on affiliate links: I use affiliate links on this site in various places, but not in a random, “gonna make my millions online” sleazy way. Basically if I find a kickass resource that has either really helped me, or I am impressed by and think it will help you, I naturally want to post a link to that resource. If they offer an affiliate program, I sign up for it because that little bit of extra money helps me pay the bills so I can keep bringing you all this cool marketing stuff instead of flipping burgers for a living. The nice thing is that the price you pay using my link and the price you’d pay if you buy straight from their site is the same–so there’s no cost difference for you and you’re helping me keep this site running. Pretty cool, eh? And if it’s something you’re gonna buy anyway, then hell why not?
Also, I do sometimes partner with other bloggers and entrepreneurs to promote packages, products, and programs that I feel are powerful tools to help you with your marketing, and well worth your time to check out. Same rules apply here. I do not blindly recommend crap just to make the money, and whether you buy it from my link or theirs, the price is the same.
OK, we all on the same page now?