Build a powerful brand that stands out, grabs the attention of your audience, and helps you rise to the top of your niche market with more qualified traffic, better conversions, and more sales.
Which of these stories sounds like you?
1. You’re a blogger who’s been writing for a while now, and things seem to be going nowhere. You’ve got great information to share on your blog, and when you first got started it seemed like you were getting new readers faster than you’re getting them now. And even though you’re passionate about your topic, you’re getting frustrated at the feeling that you’re not getting anywhere – that things seem to have “stalled” and you’re not sure why.
2. You’ve been laid off or lost your job and have been thrown into starting your own business just so you can pay the bills. And even though you have a great idea for a business, you need to be able to make money right out of the gate. So you’re looking for some help and instruction on how to make customers crave what you offer. You’re nervous, a little frightened, and desperately need this new business venture to work.
3. You’re a small business owner or solopreneur that’s not happy with the way things are going. You’re working lots of long hours and aren’t making as much money as you need to, which has you living hand-to-mouth and are usually stressed out about paying the bills at the end of the month. You’re frustrated, burned out, and sick of working so hard to make so little money. You know something needs to change and fast, before you either run out of money or have a nervous breakdown.
4. You’re trying to build an online business to be your primary source of income. You’ve set up a blog, have some great ideas for information-based products (or maybe even a physical product), and have spent serious time learning from others who have been successful at making money online. You know you need to be the dominant “A-List” expert in your niche to get the kind of sales you want, but need a roadmap to get you there and a plan that will help you build a strong following.
5. You’re a serious entrepreneur who wants to step up their game and get better results.
Maybe you see yourself and your situation in one of those scenarios. Maybe your situation is a combination of two or more of those stories. But regardless of what your story is, there’s one thing about you that stands out…
You want to be a rockstar in your niche.
You want to dominate your competition, build a following of true fans, and boost your sales. You want to connect with other people who can promote you, and build a thriving community around what you do.
And you want (or need) to do it quickly and affordably.
I’ve been there.
I used to work at a grocery store. I’ve never been to college, never got any financial help from anyone, and I had to build a career for myself, from scratch, learning everything as I went. In fact, you can read the story of my career in this post if you’d like.
I’ve gone from “nobody” to rockstar in my career and know what it’s like.
I know what it’s like to bust your ass for 18 hours a day, 7 days a week and still have trouble paying the bills. I’ve felt the frustration, the fear, the worry, the anger, and the stress that comes with working too hard for too little money. And I’ve also felt the relief, excitement and confidence that comes with overcoming those circumstances and building a rockstar career.
That’s why I created this course.
I want to help you reach that same level of excitement that comes when you’re wildly successful at what you do.
You see, in every niche market there’s plenty of competition. It might be direct competitors that sell the same type of product or service as you, or just other blogs that are competing for the attention of your audience.
But the good news it you can make your competition irrelevant because they all suffer from the same mediocrity.
Far too many bloggers and small businesses don’t know how to stand out in a way that gets them the results they want.
Take a look around and you’ll find that most of the people in your niche seem to blend together. Sure there might be one or two names that are bigger than the others (the current “A-Listers”), but you’ll notice they all seem to talk about the same things, use the same jargon, and generally don’t stand out from the others.
No one is being unique in a way that grabs the attention of your ideal audience.
In other words, they’re boring!
That means there’s a huge opportunity for you to take control, build a following and establish yourself at the “rockstar” of your niche.
And this course will show you how to do just that.
“Who would have thought that a 24 year old black girl selling and making lace wigs would benefit from Logan’s How to Be a Rockstar in 30 days Course. I learned so much useful information and the beauty of the course is that I can go back and look at things I need to revisit in the future. This course is for everyone. Whether you are a newbie like me or anywhere in the business game and you need help with creating or reinventing your brand.
Logan provided me with resources and answers about creating a brand for myself that no one else could answer for me. To top that off he constantly reminded me that my business and business decisions are not about me they are about my customers and he taught me how to make sure I am focusing solely on them. I highly recommend this course to anyone that is serious about their business and ready to serious take a leap and learn how to become a rockstar of their own brand. Thanks Logan!”
– Yondel Benjamin, Founder of Queens of Weave
“How to Go from Boring to Rockstar in 30 Days” is a month-long course designed to help you build a powerful brand around your personality that connects with your audience in a way that turns followers into fans.
Every day for a month you’ll receive an e-mail from me that includes:
- The lesson for that day.
- Homework assignments that will help you apply the lesson to your situation.
- And any associated worksheet or links that are referenced in the lesson.
And whether you’re just getting started, or are an experienced entrepreneur, this course will help you discover new ways to make your blog or business more appealing to your audience. You’ll also learn ways to increase the amount of attention you get in your niche, increase your traffic, and establish yourself as the “rockstar” expert in your field.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
Module 1: Finding Your Inner Rockstar & Building Your Unique Style
In the first ten days, you’ll learn:
- How to find your own inner rockstar
- Discover what your audience really wants
- How to analyze your competition in a way that helps you get the upper hand
- How to select a style that’s uniquely you
- How to pick a color scheme for your brand that resonates with your audience
- How focal point can make or break your sales
- How to build your own “rockstar” persona
- How to tie it all together and form your unique style
Module 2: The “Art” of Being Awesome & Connecting with People
In days 11-20, you’ll learn:
- The fine art of “being awesome”
- When to blow the whole damn thing to bits
- How to connect with people who can help promote you
- How to engage your audience and how to talk to them in a way they understand and connect with
- How to go beyond authenticity and master “informal professionalism”
- How to stop selling and start taking orders
- One simple trick that will help you outshine your competition
Module 3: Creating Opportunities & Becoming a “Rockstar” Entrepreneur
In the remainder of the course, you’ll learn:
- How to build “street cred” and why you need it
- When to give away your stuff and how to do it right
- How to build value in what you offer
- The art of the tease and how it can create demand for what you do
- How to position yourself for maximum success
- How strategic aggressiveness can boost your efforts and build momentum
- How to spot and create opportunities
- What the most precious asset to your business / blog is and how to build it
This is the information you need to know if you want to rock your niche, and propel yourself to a new level of success.
Now, I’ve heard someone say that when you sell something online, you’re supposed to sell it at a price that ends in a “7.” So if I follow the “rules,” I’m supposed to price this course at something like $97 or $197.
But I’m going to break the rules.
I’m offering this course for a whopping $54. That’s right, 54 bucks. Why $54? Because it’s a totally arbitrary number that defies conventional wisdom, and it’s my way of saying “ha ha” to the smarty-pants Internet marketing “gurus” that say it can’t be done. Well guess what – I just did.
So for $54, you get the entire 30-day course with all the modules above.
And let’s not forget bonuses.
Nothing “fancy-schmancy” here, just a couple of cool add-ons I’m throwing in for people who are rockstar enough to buy this course.
Bonus #1: An Interview with Johnny B. Truant
Johnny is well known for both his persona as a “strategic fuck-up” and his propensity for selling with stories. So I got Johnny on the phone for a 30-minute interview to talk about how he built his persona, tips he has for people who are trying to build one of their own, and to discuss the magic of “Storyselling.” The information in this call alone is worth the price I’m charging for the entire course, but you’ll get the recorded MP3 of my call with Johnny for free when you buy “How to Go from Boring to Rockstar in 30 Days.”
Bonus #2: A 50% discount on a one-hour coaching session with me.
This gives you the chance to get me on the phone for a one-on-one review of your progress in the course, and gives you the opportunity to ask me questions and have me review your new rockstar style and offer tips on how you can make it better. When you buy the course, you’ll receive a special discount code by e-mail that you can use anytime during the course to schedule a one-hour coaching session with me to help bring your new style to it’s full rockstar potential.
So what are you waiting for hotshot? Let’s do this!
Click the button below to get access to the full 30-day course and start your journey toward rockstar awesomeness, raving fans, and more sales.